Tuesday

California VPN for iPad - Powerful iPad VPN Service that works in California

ipad california
I often travel within the great state of California, and sometimes outside the US as well.

There was a time I used to carry along my laptop on all of these trips, but these days I use my iPad... Which means, I need reliable Internet access on the move that's both secure and fast.

And for this, I use a VPN for iPad called HidePad that works in California, across the US and also abroad wherever Internet connection is available.

I have an iPad 3G + WiFi model and have been using HidePad on it for over a year. The one in my office (a WiFi model) in San Francisco also has this app installed on the corporate network.

Since HidePad is a VPN specially developed for the iPad, it is both unique and seamless in installation and configuration. Also, being a business traveler 6-7 months of the year, I've had the chance to test this VPN on my own iPad in many major cities and counties in CA.

These include places like Sacramento, Los Angeles, Berkeley among others. The service did its job quite commendably in all of these places.

Recommended website:
The quickest way to secure your iPad and speed up the Internet in CA